MCWN "NINJA" SUSPENDED CRANE SCALES
NOTE: All versions are supplied with a certificate of calibration (made with standard weights of the full capacity range).
WEIGHTS OF THE CRANE SCALES
|Models||Weight in kg|
|without packaging||including packaging|
Protective transport case
Easy to use and reliable professional digital crane scales, for weighing in industrial environments, fitted with protective transport case. Thanks to their compact size, the MCWN crane scales reduce just slightly the lifting distance of the crane. Available also CE-M APPROVED. Fitted with test certificate obtained with standard weights.
- Fitted with the following upper and lower shackle:
GR3 for MCWNT1
GR6 for MCWNT6
GR9 for MCWNT9.
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle.
- 25 mm LCD backlit display, easily visible in any lighting condition.
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on MAX.
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print, On/Off.
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel.
- Fitted with infrared remote control for up to 8m distance use. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable (operating time of about 40 hours).
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools.
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off.
- Operating temperature: -10 /+40 ºC.
- RS232 serial port on RJ11 connector for quick programming with Dinitools.
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions (WxLxH) 175x480x390mm.